SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page How many CC"s do you take of tren?

Anabolic Steroids Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.
Sponsored by:  RUI-Products.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-04, 02:19 AM
How many CC"s do you take of tren?

Superior Newbie
How many CC's do you take of say tren? 1 cc every day? Every other day? I'm trying to gather an idea. I'm new to the game, so I'll probably end up doing 1CC every other day...I'm supposing I can boost this up to everyday and work from there. What are your opinions?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-04, 02:24 AM

Superior Newbie
well i need the concentration of the solution....for all i know that 1cc could be 50mg/ml, or 75mg/ml etc....75mg ed is about the upper end of what id run...

are you stacking it with anything??
Old 03-04-04, 02:26 AM

Superior Newbie
Not planning on it, should I? I'm new to this world...so I'm starting slow. Protein probably heh I was talking about 75mg/ml by the way.

Shit I'll probably end up taking tren as well as dianabol.

Last edited by flashpoint; 03-04-04 at 02:29 AM.
Old 03-04-04, 04:57 AM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Originally posted by flashpoint
Not planning on it, should I? I'm new to this world...so I'm starting slow. Protein probably heh I was talking about 75mg/ml by the way.

Shit I'll probably end up taking tren as well as dianabol.
HI, . . .there are tons of good posts on here about first cycles and how to set them up. . before any specifics are given lets hear your stats; age, years training etc.
By the sounds of it you really need to plan a lot more before you start. a good plan always means the difference between a crap cycle and a really kick ass one.
Old 03-04-04, 10:24 AM

VET
If this is your first cycle I would not go w/ Tren... Tren is for more advanced users....

Your first stack should be Test on its own....

1-8 week <-500mg Test Enethate

This would be pleanty for your first one You would get nice gains and you would see how you react to gear.....next one you could do same + some D-Bol and see the difference......

Last edited by jyzza; 03-04-04 at 09:55 PM.
Old 03-04-04, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jyzza
If this is your first cycle I would not go w/ Tren... Tren is for more advanced users....

Your first stack should be Test on its own....

1-8 week <-500mg Test Enethate

This would be pleanty for your first one You would get nice gains and you would see how you react to gear.....next one you could do same + some D-Bol and see the difference.....
i like this advice. but im more of a 10-12 week guy.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-04, 12:59 PM

Superior Amateur
Test Enanthate or Cypionate for 10 weeks at 500mgs, cant go wrong first cycle.
Old 03-04-04, 04:59 PM

Superior Newbie
I'm 5'8", I weight a miserable 150 lbs...and I'm 19...I don't know where I went wrong, but I have laid of working out for a year or so and I'm miserable because I'm so small...so I should go with test now I suppose....where do I start as far as test goes? I'm guessing I'll also need to take anti-estrogen's with that as well. Where should I start?
Old 03-04-04, 05:09 PM

bro no offence i didnt know you were only 19 but you should wait awile before using gear. get a good 2-3 years natural then think about it but not yet way to early. IMO
Old 03-04-04, 06:00 PM

Superior Amateur
19YRS OLD = TOO YOUNG FOR GEAR!
Old 03-04-04, 08:17 PM

Superior Newbie
seems like you should really get your training together first. 2 solid years then look to add other things
Old 03-04-04, 08:30 PM

Superior Newbie
19...plus no base...plus laid off of lifting for awhile = bad cycle

You need to get your training and diet in order before you do jack...you can hit 180-200 easy doin it natty...if you cant put on mass if your 150, then you shouldnt be useing gear, musless wasteing your time building..

gear aint a short cut to hoogeland, its a way to keep goin once your body puts up the natural road block and its impossible to go further alone...

learn to eat
Old 03-04-04, 11:01 PM

Superior Newbie
I eat like a hog. I take protein supplements...I have a high calorie diet...but I'm sitting here at the 150 range, have been for a while. I've been working out again now for 6 months...before that, it had been a year. I'm not really gaining size or anything for some reason. Back when I lifted at school, I had taken a rub on cream, and it gave some good responses, but now, I'm just stuck where I don't know what to do.
Old 03-05-04, 02:52 PM

let nature take its corse. then fuck it up latter. way to young bro.
Old 03-05-04, 03:01 PM

Superior Newbie
yeah i did gear for the first time at 19 and i wish i would have waited. i ruined all hope for natural development. now the only option i have is gear. reach your peak before you use gear bro!
Old 03-05-04, 06:33 PM

Superior Newbie
I ran 125mg's ED the 1st time... heh... REAL bad idea... im down to 50mg ED
Old 03-05-04, 09:26 PM

Superior Newbie
150 and cant grow? Im tellin ya if you cant grow from 150, the problem is in the training and at the dinner table...

Up you macros
Old 03-06-04, 12:49 PM

Superior Newbie
Eat huge amounts several times a day. Like 8 big meals a day. That should put weight on you. It sounds to me like you're not growing b/c you're overtraining. I'm just guessing b/c at 19 you should be able to make huge gains.

Diet is more important that gear. If this is not in check you'll be wasting your money.

BTW, tren shuts you down hard, and without test you may deal with a little finadick. Not being able to maintain an erection is the last thing you want.
Old 03-06-04, 02:13 PM

Superior Newbie
im 19.... and yes the gains are great... Now benching around 450lbs
Old 03-06-04, 06:30 PM

Superior Newbie
Yeah bro, im 22...started with dbol and test when i was 18.....should have never done that shit, now i rely on juice to get bigger every year since......I gained 50 pounds naturally from my 16th bday to my 17th bday......when the gains slowed down, i thought there was something wrong, but I was just growing incredibly fast because of a growth spurt and my natural high test levels. I started using test/dbol and obviously got real big and strong, but i didnt know what the hell I was doing and didnt use PCT. I was a dumbass and should have waited til i knew what I was doing cuz i lost most of my gains. You dont have to juice yet bro, but if you do, know what the fuck you are doing first because you might just need it for the rest of your life to get any decent gains. Think about it.
Old 03-09-04, 04:30 PM

Superior Newbie
I have had the same problem my whole life no matter how much I eat I can't gain weight for the life of me. I can lose weight like nothing and not even try. But when I try to pack on the pounds it does not work at all, But I am 23. I tried the natty way for a long time and just got so frustated not gaining anything. I am on my first cycle and in the first 3 weeks I put on 15 lbs. I am with everyone else I would wait.
Old 03-09-04, 05:53 PM

Superior Newbie
I know it has been over said at this point but listen to these people. That is why you are here. I am 46 and have about 15 years of use under my belt. Start reading and eating right. You will do more dammage than help to yourself if you start now. It is well documented. When I was your age (it really sucks to say that) I weighed about 120. Played hockey 7 days a week and ate till it hurt and could not gain. Your body is making plenty of Test on it's own right now. Put the needle down and start power lifting.
Old 03-10-04, 04:51 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally posted by ROCKETW19
let nature take its corse. then fuck it up latter.