SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page injectable anadrol

Anabolic Steroids Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.
Sponsored by:  RUI-Products.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-04, 06:27 PM
injectable anadrol

Superior Newbie
I have a recipe for injectable anadrol but it has a rather high amount of ba in it.
ba 13% 26ml
bb 15% 30ml
137 ml of oil
10grams anadrol

It makes 200mls at 50mg/ml

Has anyone successfully made it with less ba?
I was wondering if I raised the bb up to 20%, couldn't I then lower the ba down to 8%?

I heard it will crash at less than 13%ba
is Offline   Reply With Quote
spidey
Old 07-30-04, 08:25 PM

Given it's structure, I imagine it is a very polar compound. That means it will need a high percentage of a polar solvent to keep it in solution. You can try raising the BB content to 20% and that may let you reduce the BA content somewhat but I bet you will still need quite a lot of BA to keep it in.

Why are you trying to inject anadrol anyway? It has a nearly 100% oral bioavailability. What advantage do you hope to see by injecting it?
Old 07-31-04, 07:59 AM

Superior Newbie
I was hoping it would ease some of the impact that the liver takes from dealing with it, and Im too lazy to cap it.
Old 07-31-04, 08:23 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally posted by dbol
I was hoping it would ease some of the impact that the liver takes from dealing with it, and Im too lazy to cap it.
Running it by injecting may, that is a big may, reduce some of the toxicity of the drug but not much if at all. you would only save the first pass throught the liver, the liver still has to deal with the drug sooner or latter.

drol can be made into an injectable up to 150mg per ml using gluaucol, anahydrous EA, glycerol, BB and cottenseed oil. This is not painless even cut with other gear. I would just drink myself although I am somewhat soured on drol.
Old 08-02-04, 06:22 AM

Superior Newbie
thanks skyfire.......I may stick with dbol......drol makes me so damn tired throughout the day.
Old 09-06-04, 03:18 PM

Superior Newbie
I would just make it in PGA. IM anadrol is very painful, just like IM anavar to the point of crippling.