SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Sustanon/EQ cycle?

Anabolic Steroids Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.
Sponsored by:  RUI-Products.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-03, 08:00 AM
Question Sustanon/EQ cycle?

Banned
What's up bros/sistas.

I have been training for a little over a year hard now; gaining 10-12 lbs through the year naturally. This was of course through eating more, eating better, and lifting. I am getting stronger but not gaining any significant weight.

My diet is focused on weight gain more than anything.(Rices, pastas, chicken, red meats, startches) I keep my body hydrated with powerades.gatorades & water.

I am currenty testing out Promatrix's "Testobol" they have just came out with. Staying at a steady weight but seems like my strength keeps going up natually. Been on it now for about 3 wks.

Anyway, if this "testobol" doesn't work I am thinking about going on either a EQ 400mg/wk or a Sustanon 250mg/EQ 400mg/wk cycle. (Clomid with the combo cycle of course)

My background in anabolics is one cycle 4 1/2 years ago . (18 yrs old) Laurabolin/Testosterona50 cycle) 8wks
Experienced a very dramatic loss in body weight and muscle.
Of course 4 years ago, I also didn't have the anabolic knowledge I have now neither did I use clomid or hcg.

My goal is to gain a solid musclular body over time. I don't want to just jump into a "test" cycle so I can blow up like a ballon filled with tons of water, just to loss it a little while after my cycle ends.
I would like to gain steady true muscle with a.l.a.p water retention, that's why I am looking at EQ as a choice.

Please let me know what you think about this. BE HONEST.
If you don't tell me what you think or know, I might make a very bad decision or not be thinking of something you have thought of.
From what I read, this is an overall good drug.(EQ)

SO PLEASE, GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS. THEY ALL COUNT!

PEACE OUT FAMILY

CRAZYBROTHER :MOON:
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-03, 08:04 AM

Controversial Supplement Guru
10-12lbs in 12 months is actually pretty good to be done naturally. I say give it another year or so before doing any anabolics and exploit your natural abilities. Of course this is my opinion and you're obviously of age to make a shrewd decision on your own.....

I will offer you this pertaining to your cycle:

250mgs a week of Sust. really isnt going to to much for you. 500mgs a week is pretty standard for a beginner. Just curious, why Sust. and not a single ester test, like Enth. or cyp?
Old 08-08-03, 09:59 AM

Superior Pro
I have known several bro who have done heavily sided eq/test cycle... But if you are going to do that then you need to go heavier on the eq..i.e 150-250mg week test enath, and 600-1000 mg eq a week.

Something like this is great for the ligaments....it actually increases the sysnthesis of joint tissue.
Old 08-08-03, 10:22 AM

Superior Amateur
I would recommend 500mg test and 600mg eq. a week and my preferance is a single esther test such as enan or cyp. JMO
Old 08-08-03, 10:26 AM

Superior Newbie
bump what "sngldad66" said... if sust is all you can get... then it will do (with water retention)... but cyp and ena are great bulkers... have you considered any Dbol?
Old 08-08-03, 10:26 AM

Superior Pro
i agree with sngldad - run test @ 500mgs and EQ at 600mgs. Keep your diet dialed in and you should experience some nice growth off that...

maybe add a very small dose of ldex to keep water off. but at only 500mgs/week it shouldn' t be much of a problem.

Last edited by goliath; 08-08-03 at 10:29 AM.
Old 08-08-03, 10:27 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally posted by skinnypuppy
have you considered any Dbol?
he said with as little water retention as possible, lol.
Old 08-08-03, 10:59 AM

Superior Newbie
I agree with Yellow Jacket . . . do everything you can naturally 1st . . . Get the workouts, sleep, diet down pat . . . then when you plateau . . . get some help

I was 35 when I did my 1st cycle, and was huge . . .
Old 08-08-03, 11:45 AM

Banned
Damn yall, thanks for all your opinions. I know dbol is awesome shit, but I think probability is I will loose all gains through dbol. You LOL cause I say with a least water retention as possible? I want muscle, not bloat. I'm not looking for all mass either, I want some cut. I'd rather be a little smaller with cut than a big bloated water head!

The reason why I was considering Sustanon was because yes, it is readily available to me but I read that I will keep more of my gains from Sust vs. other Tests. You guys have to realize that I am 23 years old, not 30 something. So I am trying to stay away from test. But I guess a little won't hurt, just wanted to keep at least 80% or higher of gains earned!

Any other comments are welcome. Thanks for not being ass holes also.

Peace Out
CrazyBrother
Old 08-08-03, 11:47 AM

Sustanon = test blend.
Old 08-08-03, 11:51 AM

Superior Newbie
I have run Dbol/sust w/liquidex with very little bloat... what bloat I did have was gone in less than a week.
Lemme clarify that.. I ran 300mg sust every 4 days and 6 Thais (2 @morn...2@before work-out... and 2@nite) for 3 weeks... then went to Clen for 2 weeks... heavy cardio the last 2 weeks... ldex throught I guess I did get some bloat the 3rd week... but I burned it off at the end.

Last edited by skinnypuppy; 08-08-03 at 12:09 PM.
Old 08-08-03, 12:23 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
You guys have to realize that I am 23 years old, not 30 something. So I am trying to stay away from test. But I guess a little won't hurt, just wanted to keep at least 80% or higher of gains earned!
Bro you may already know this but Sustanon is a blend of four different test esters.

I've never tried EQ so I can't really make a recommendation on it. I would like to try it, and I would like to try an EQ only cycle myself, but I would want to do it when my body fat is low.

Since its been 4 1/2 years, IMO you could basically treat this as a first cycle and you can't really go wrong with 400-500 mg/wk Enth or Cyp and proper ancillaries.

Last edited by Old Guy; 08-08-03 at 12:48 PM.
Old 08-08-03, 01:01 PM

Superior Amateur
I would consider this your first cycle (again,LOL) and the best advice given for a first cycle is always keep it simple . I would leave the EQ out . because in order to achieve everything EQ has to offer it should be run in heavier , longer cycles . if sust is what you have . then run with it . @ 500 mg per week . that would be one cc on monday and one cc on thursday (two seperate shots) . if your worried about bloat check into some liquidex . I would run that for 10 weeks with proper diet and train like a Mutha
Old 08-08-03, 11:29 PM

Superior Newbie
as a first real cycle i would think 250mg of test week would be fine enough if training and diet is tuned in
Old 08-08-03, 11:36 PM

250 is probably a little low.... 400-500mgs a week is about right.
Old 08-09-03, 04:24 PM

Banned
First off, yes I know Sustonon is a combination test of 4 testosterones.(Testosterone propionate 30mg, Testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg, Testosterone isocaproate 60 mg, Testosterone decanoate 100 mg) I put in my time to research and ask questions.

What about 600mg EQ only per wk. You guys keep saying test, test, but since I'm young aint I suppose to stay away from test till later? I will get huge and strong as heman on test, but will loose it all in the end. Same with dbol. I have plenty of time to build a better body. I am 23 years old and not in a rush to just blow up. Actually I like the idea of EQ being more anabolic than adrogenic & it giving slow but steady even gains throughout the body.

If I would do a EQ only cycle, is 12-15 wks ok being is it said that this drug needs to be taken for a longer peroid of time? IMO everyones body needs a break from any anabolic no matter how moderate it is. But thats just me.

Another topic of my earlier research was a Deca/EQ cycle. Some say its awesome and some say its a waste. Do yall have any knowledge/experience on this.(I am not considering this, just curious)

Is $90 ok for QV BOLD 200mg/10ml?

And let all you know, I don't have anything on hand at this time, so no, I don't have any sust.

Last edited by CrazyBrother; 08-09-03 at 04:37 PM.
Old 08-09-03, 04:55 PM

Superior Admiral
i will just chime in here and say that 250 a week is not too low. actually shoot one amp every 5 to 6 days and that will do you nice. eq is an awesome drug as well. if you are a beginner i would stay with 400-500 a week. good luck.
Old 08-09-03, 06:12 PM

Banned
Actually, how about 400mg/wl of EQ and about 2-4 wk of a test? The reason why I was going to go with Sustanon is because I read that you will probably keep more gains with it than any other test. '

Also, is clomid necessary being that EQ is moderate?

Thanks
CrazyBrother
Old 08-09-03, 07:57 PM

Superior Admiral
clomid isn't all that it is cracked up to be. I would rather take novaldex at about 20 mg post cycle per day and use natural herbs to supplement the recovery.
Old 08-10-03, 08:01 AM

Superior Pro
bro you could also run it
sus-- week 1 1000mg then
sus--500mgs aweek throughout the rest of your cycle
EQ -- WEEKS 1 AND 2 800MGS then
EQ-- 400mgs aweek throughout the rest of your cycle

sus is fine bro. if you want to run it go for it, everyone has there own preferences if you want sus then run it.

make sure you have all your post cycle therapy stuff on hand aswell
Old 08-10-03, 08:18 AM
Thumbs up Bro sustanon is okay!

Superior Newbie
Sustanon is an ok test blend , I really like sustanon and have used it more than any other test. My best (favorite) cycle too date was my second=250mg.sustanon and 50mg. e.o.d. of winny-v . That was a great cycle the only thing I would do different is up the dose to 500mg. per week 2 shots 1 on mon. & 1 on thursday
Old 08-12-03, 06:01 PM
Much Thanks...

Banned
To my helpers:

As far as my cycle, I think I will run EQ and SUST. Maybe frontload the EQ & run at 400mg/wk and the Sust @500mg/wk. I think I will receive keepable gains off this.

I am trying out "Testobol" by Promatrix, but am not seeing or feeling anything. For the people who say that all those "prohormones" will never equal real juice, I totally agree with them. Hands down! PERIOD!

Much thanks to all of you. I am new on this particular board and all I see is positive people trying to help me so far. That's a awesome ass feeling to know that people that are interested in the same thing you are actually care about others.

I guess the way I look at it is like this. There so many people trying to get over on you and fuck you over. So I feel that here, I have maybe found a group of people that actually want to help and truely care. AND THAT'S AWESOME ASS SHIT!!!

New Member for life!

CrazyBrother

Last edited by CrazyBrother; 08-12-03 at 09:14 PM.
Old 08-13-03, 11:12 AM

Superior Newbie
This isn't going to be much help, but I thought I would chime in with my own experience:

I made great gains off of 30mg Thai dbol ed for 3.5 weeks, and from the advice of the senior members from various boards (thanks guys, you know who you are) I've moved into 500mg Sust/week.

Really happy with the oral dbol (I hope my liver is still happy!?) but I'm not really "Feeling" the sust as much, hopefully it will kick in nicely and solidify my current gains.

I really didn't experience the "bloat" that people associate with dbol and I think it's important to realize that although you can draw some generalizations, everyone's reaction to AAS is going to be a bit different.

Best of luck with your eq and sust. Yet personally, I'll never do sust again. I'm going to switch to enth for my next cycle.
Old 08-21-03, 07:30 PM

Superior Newbie
I am also 23 and am trying to find the rite cycle for this winter to bulk. I think I am going to do Sustanon 500mgs/wk and Deca 400mgs/week. But like you I also did one cycle about 3 years ago, it was deca/primo, I gained about 10 solid lbs off it but did'nt like the feeling of no test in my body. This cycle I want to try some test and I think I will use sustanon, but cant decide if I want to use EQ or Deca with it. I know alot of people say you can get progesterone gyno from the deca and not from the EQ.
Old 08-21-03, 08:12 PM

Banned
I have been putting off doing this for years....researching the perfect or near perfect cycle that would fit my goals the best. I was very close to getting some deca but never did because of my finding in my research. A while ago, deca was looked at as the best benefit to sides as it gets. Today, people tend to differ.

I know I am going to run some EQ but its very hard finding a "test" that the benefits will stick with you post cycle. Sustanon is the best rated for keeping gains out of all the tests that I've read about. I guess I'll just have to try it out and see.

I'll probably end up running 400mg/wk QV EQ & 500mg/wk Sust. I'll run the EQ for 10-12 wks but the Sust for about 4 or 5. You see, I don't know how my body will react to these drugs so I will take it light and see what happens. I'll go from there.

Thanks for sharing your comments and all. It's greatly appreciated!

Thanks
CrazyBrother