SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Test. E/Tren. A cycle

Anabolic Steroids Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.
Sponsored by:  RUI-Products.com


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-11, 10:44 PM
Test. E/Tren. A cycle
  #1
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Aug 2011
Likes: 0
Hi guys im about to start a test e/tren a cycle and was just wondering if anyone has any quality advice to share. I am aware of some of the issues regarding tren and the sides but this is the only gear i have available to me at the moment was thinking of pinning the test at 400/500mg a week but im not so sure i should start the tren just yet and if i was to do so any advice, i also have nolvadex on hand for pct.

Stats

-19

-240lbs

-16-17% bf

-been lifting weights for about 2 1/2 years

thanks in advance

Last edited by Bluesteel; 08-04-11 at 01:48 AM.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-11, 10:54 PM
  #2
 
dna9488's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2006
Likes: 20
too young to use steroids man. I am 22 and i haven't touched that stuff. Just wait until you're older. 2 1/2 years of lifting isn't much, give it more time and you'll love the results you get.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-11, 12:24 AM
  #3
 
COLOSSUS's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Left Side
Likes: 102
think you mean 4-500 MG of test a week. if so then thats fine for a first cycle and i would stick to just that. i would even try pinning every 5 days. heard it helps keep your levels up and more consistent. i wouldnt add the tren. youll get great results with just the test. also gives you a chance to see how you react to just the test which is good since it is a good base for almost all cycles.

keep the nolva on hand in case you start feeling any sensitivity in the nips or see any swelling or puffiness.

you are a bit young to be running gear, but im not one to talk since i was messing around with aas when i was around 17 years old. just dont do what i did and experiment without proper research. i say this cause i figure youre gonna do it anyways so might as well give you some proper advice.

dana's just a pussy and uses his inexperience with aas as an excuse for being a weak bitch
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-11, 12:48 AM
  #4
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Aug 2011
Likes: 0
i appreciate all the advice guys
also i have 1 1/4 23 guage needles will they be sufficient for glute and outer thigh IM injections
or is that guage too thick/long?

Last edited by Bluesteel; 08-04-11 at 12:55 AM.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-11, 06:46 AM
  #5
 
THE BOUNCER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Windy City
Likes: 1377
yea the pins are fine.

tren isnt going to be pretty bro. not going to tell you, you are to young (i started at like 16 lol) but of all the drugs to pick, you picked the worst in terms of mental effects and sides.

if you were smart you would run a test only cycle.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-11, 11:04 AM
  #6
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Aug 2011
Likes: 0
cheers for the advice mate appreciate it might just do a test only cycle at 250mg every five days for 10 weeks and not run the tren yet.

would 250 mg be enough per week to see decent gains considering im a beginner? wat do you guys think

Last edited by Bluesteel; 08-04-11 at 11:10 AM.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-11, 01:42 PM
  #7
 
dna9488's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2006
Likes: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by COLOSSUS View Post

dana's just a pussy and uses his inexperience with aas as an excuse for being a weak bitch
fuck you puta

When i jump on you'll see me blow up and be 300lbs with 3% bodyfat in no time
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-11, 02:15 PM
  #8
 
THE BOUNCER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Windy City
Likes: 1377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesteel View Post
cheers for the advice mate appreciate it might just do a test only cycle at 250mg every five days for 10 weeks and not run the tren yet.

would 250 mg be enough per week to see decent gains considering im a beginner? wat do you guys think
250mg every 5 days would be perfect.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-11, 06:51 PM
Lightbulb
  #9
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2004
Likes: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesteel View Post
Hi guys im about to start a test e/tren a cycle and was just wondering if anyone has any quality advice to share. I am aware of some of the issues regarding tren and the sides but this is the only gear i have available to me at the moment was thinking of pinning the test at 400/500mg a week but im not so sure i should start the tren just yet and if i was to do so any advice, i also have nolvadex on hand for pct.

Stats

-19

-240lbs

-16-17% bf

-been lifting weights for about 2 1/2 years

thanks in advance
At 19 all you need is training,,diet,,rest.,,and dedication. Your hormones naturally are most likely roaring high right now. Take advantage of it now. Always time for AAS later.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-11, 07:31 PM
  #10
 
Banned
Join Date: Sep 2010
Likes: 88
[QUOTE=would 250 mg be enough per week to see decent gains considering im a beginner? wat do you guys think[/QUOTE]

I made really nice gains off my first cycle of test-e at 250mg every 7 days for ten weeks. Gear and training was the easy part for me...diet is where its at.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-11, 08:17 PM
  #11
 
ROCKILLER's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Aug 2005
Likes: 0
you already know youre too young, but if its what you want to do, at least start right and run test only at a low dose. I ran Tren recently for the first time, and the last time. Its just not worth the sides. Also, you really want to learn how Test alone affects your body before you add other compunds
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-11, 08:19 PM
  #12
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Aug 2011
Likes: 0
tru i guess that sounds like the most sensible option and with the test E are there any measures to take to limit bloating/water retention as much as possible or is it a predominant side in test? i really want lean gains but i want to try get the least amount of bloating possible

Last edited by Bluesteel; 08-04-11 at 08:30 PM.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-11, 01:38 AM
  #13
 
ROCKETW19's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: SAN JOSE CA.
Likes: 436
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesteel View Post
tru i guess that sounds like the most sensible option and with the test E are there any measures to take to limit bloating/water retention as much as possible or is it a predominant side in test? i really want lean gains but i want to try get the least amount of bloating possible
test e 250mgs every 5 days is perfect but I would go 12 weeks.

bloat should be controlled threw diet. if you wanna be lean your gonna have to diet anyways so you "should" be fine
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-11, 02:08 AM
  #14
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Aug 2011
Likes: 0
thanks for the advice mate might stick this 1 inch sucker in my ass tonight then ill keep u guys posted on how it goes cheers again for all the help and advice guys much appreciated if anyone else wants to add their 2 cents i would appreciate all the help i can get peace.

Last edited by Bluesteel; 08-05-11 at 02:13 AM.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-11, 06:09 AM
  #15
 
THE BOUNCER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Windy City
Likes: 1377
yea bloating us all about diet. eat like shit or eat high sodium and you will bloat.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-11, 03:43 PM
  #16
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dabucket
Likes: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesteel View Post
i appreciate all the advice guys
also i have 1 1/4 23 guage needles will they be sufficient for glute and outer thigh IM injections
or is that guage too thick/long?
are you fucking for real dog?
lol tren. lol
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-11, 08:34 PM
  #17
 
Banned
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: indiana
Age: 44
Likes: 2
Alot of good advice here bro, with "too young" being the best. I can say that because I waited till I was 23. Lol. With that said, I grew qaulity muscle with sust 250 preloads from a cancun pharmacy, 250mg per week for 12 weeks on my first cycle. My point is "less is more" on your first cycle and multiple compounds aren't needed, and, possibly counter productive and harmful. That way you know how your body responds to each compound.

Nothing wrong with slow, steady gains. Make sure you have diet, training and rest in check. Anabolics are just another piece of the puzzle. Enjoy the fruits of your labor my friend. Just remember, you have to come off sometime. Be prepared for all that that intails. By the way, my first cycle was in 93'. Been living, and loving the lifestyle ever since.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-11, 07:32 AM
  #18
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Aug 2011
Likes: 0
thanks for the advice mate apprecitae it an caged i was only suggesting the tren as an option cos i had it on hand and the main reason i mentioned it was to find out the best possible option for me. but dont get me wrong i understand how stupid i sounded for suggesting tren for a first cycle but im a noob

so i decided to go with a test e only cycle at 250mg every 7 days for 10 weeks just started it the other night and must say the injection was not that bad at all feel pretty confident and got my diet in order, im stayin away from the sodium as much as possible to avoid any excess bloating, so yea ill keep you guys posted on my progress

Last edited by Bluesteel; 08-08-11 at 08:02 AM.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-11, 09:46 AM
  #19
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Aug 2011
Likes: 0
hey guys was just curious of when the test should usually begin to kick in? like 2 weeks or so or will it not be that noticable at 250mg every 7 days?
also would it be a good idea to start running the nolva at 10 or 20 mg eod if i begin to feel estrogen sides like sensitive nips?

Last edited by Bluesteel; 08-10-11 at 09:53 AM.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-11, 11:29 AM
  #20
 
THE BOUNCER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Windy City
Likes: 1377
bout 2-3 weeks
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-11, 11:07 AM
  #21
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Aug 2011
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesteel View Post
hey guys was just curious of when the test should usually begin to kick in? like 2 weeks or so or will it not be that noticable at 250mg every 7 days?
also would it be a good idea to start running the nolva at 10 or 20 mg eod if i begin to feel estrogen sides like sensitive nips?

Dude people overract like hell man.. when i started to use AAS people where like stay away from tren very bad sides etc, then i just took TEST at 500mg a week. It was pure bullshitt just got bloated up nothing speciall. Then i took tren a with test i was so exited and i didnt get any sides at all and just went up strength a bit it was also a big dissapointment. Im just saying add the tren in you will be fine many of my friends started with test and tren e at high doses for first cycle they got great gains and nothing serious with sides. Theese ''experts'' on this forum makes steroids sounds much more dangerous then it really is. Trust me add the tren in. Dont make the mistake like i made 10 weeks with test only some pain in the arse for nothing.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-11, 11:17 AM
  #22
 
THE BOUNCER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Windy City
Likes: 1377
Quote:
Originally Posted by product12 View Post
Dude people overract like hell man.. when i started to use AAS people where like stay away from tren very bad sides etc, then i just took TEST at 500mg a week. It was pure bullshitt just got bloated up nothing speciall. Then i took tren a with test i was so exited and i didnt get any sides at all and just went up strength a bit it was also a big dissapointment. Im just saying add the tren in you will be fine many of my friends started with test and tren e at high doses for first cycle they got great gains and nothing serious with sides. Theese ''experts'' on this forum makes steroids sounds much more dangerous then it really is. Trust me add the tren in. Dont make the mistake like i made 10 weeks with test only some pain in the arse for nothing.
Lol. Yea, the main steroid hormone that is testosterone is "pure bullshit". Lmao
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-11, 11:36 AM
  #23
 
ROCKETW19's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: SAN JOSE CA.
Likes: 436
Quote:
Originally Posted by product12 View Post
Dude people overract like hell man.. when i started to use AAS people where like stay away from tren very bad sides etc, then i just took TEST at 500mg a week. It was pure bullshitt just got bloated up nothing speciall. Then i took tren a with test i was so exited and i didnt get any sides at all and just went up strength a bit it was also a big dissapointment. Im just saying add the tren in you will be fine many of my friends started with test and tren e at high doses for first cycle they got great gains and nothing serious with sides. Theese ''experts'' on this forum makes steroids sounds much more dangerous then it really is. Trust me add the tren in. Dont make the mistake like i made 10 weeks with test only some pain in the arse for nothing.
you seriously have no clue bro. you actually did it right by taking test only for a first cycle. Sure you are to young but the fact still is test and tren together first cycle is no good. "what if" you had a serious bad side effect like gyno. You would have no clue how to stop it or even what drug caused it.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-11, 01:07 AM
  #24
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Apr 2004
Likes: 0
this is really funny...consider myself quite calm but 75 mg tren eod had me with a short fuse, if you didnt get good gains from tren you suck too because I had the best gains (strength/fat loss-with good diet/vascularity) from it but couldnt run it for more than 4 weeks due to other sides such as insomnia/anxiety amongst others, which subsided once tren was stopped. Product you also ran test 500 and disappointed, if you could not grow off of 500 mg test either a)your shit was fake or b)you dont know what your doing...
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-11, 09:21 AM
  #25
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Aug 2011
Likes: 0
hey guys like i said i am sticking with 250mg of test every 5 days as it seemed sensible for a first cycle and my strength has already increased ive been lifting everyday, my diet has been spot on also taking mutant mass weight gainer protein anyone had any experience with this supp? anyway i am quite pleased so far with my strength gains although enough time has not yet passed to attribute alot of the gain to the test i think it has mainly been dedication to the diet and hard training at the moment however i have noticed i have lately been running unusually hot and im sweating a little more during workouts has anyone experienced this before? other than that havent noticed any other sides as of yet also is it beneficial to throw a little cardio in the mix? wat u guys think
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-11, 10:26 AM
  #26
 
THE BOUNCER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Windy City
Likes: 1377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesteel View Post
hey guys like i said i am sticking with 250mg of test every 5 days as it seemed sensible for a first cycle and my strength has already increased ive been lifting everyday, my diet has been spot on also taking mutant mass weight gainer protein anyone had any experience with this supp? anyway i am quite pleased so far with my strength gains although enough time has not yet passed to attribute alot of the gain to the test i think it has mainly been dedication to the diet and hard training at the moment however i have noticed i have lately been running unusually hot and im sweating a little more during workouts has anyone experienced this before? other than that havent noticed any other sides as of yet also is it beneficial to throw a little cardio in the mix? wat u guys think
yea its normal to be warmer overall. no need for cardio unless you are trying to get rid of some fat.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-11, 11:03 AM
  #27
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Aug 2011
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by al the chemist View Post
this is really funny...consider myself quite calm but 75 mg tren eod had me with a short fuse, if you didnt get good gains from tren you suck too because I had the best gains (strength/fat loss-with good diet/vascularity) from it but couldnt run it for more than 4 weeks due to other sides such as insomnia/anxiety amongst others, which subsided once tren was stopped. Product you also ran test 500 and disappointed, if you could not grow off of 500 mg test either a)your shit was fake or b)you dont know what your doing...

I did see results with the cycle but not anything special i went up 5kg..But people where saying TREN is the best blablabla it is harsh on you blablabla.. my gear is as real as u get it.. I am on a new cycle now test + tren e.. my last cycle was tren a.. i am using pretty high doses this time so im exited to see what '' the best steroid '' will do this time.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-11, 11:37 AM
  #28
 
THE BOUNCER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Windy City
Likes: 1377
Lol, sounds like your genetics are pretty bad bro. Sorry about that.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-11, 08:31 PM
  #29
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Aug 2011
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
yea its normal to be warmer overall. no need for cardio unless you are trying to get rid of some fat.
oh k cool jut thought id check and quick question bout my diet im eatin about 2600 calories per day right now does anyone recommend i up it to about 3500- 4000 per day im capable of eating this much but id rather get an opinion first

Also thanks to everyone for all the advice and constructive criticism this is by far the best forum i have joined ive learnt heaps cheers guys.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-11, 08:31 PM
  #30
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by product12 View Post
I did see results with the cycle but not anything special i went up 5kg..But people where saying TREN is the best blablabla it is harsh on you blablabla.. my gear is as real as u get it.. I am on a new cycle now test + tren e.. my last cycle was tren a.. i am using pretty high doses this time so im exited to see what '' the best steroid '' will do this time.
fucking christ you didnt respond to tren? sure its not fake? maybe you should try sus next time. i love tren and the aggression that comes with it. the only way to describe it is the switch in your brain that tells you to walk away be the better person is gone LOL. were all diff but thats how it was for me
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-11, 12:07 AM
  #31
 
ROCKETW19's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: SAN JOSE CA.
Likes: 436
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
fucking christ you didnt respond to tren? sure its not fake? maybe you should try sus next time. i love tren and the aggression that comes with it. the only way to describe it is the switch in your brain that tells you to walk away be the better person is gone LOL. were all diff but thats how it was for me
lol that is a good way to describe it
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-11, 08:35 PM
  #32
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Aug 2011
Likes: 0
hi guys, have had 3 shots of test e now and having my next one tomorrow night, i no this may sound very premature but i dont feel much effect at all at the moment, my diet is clean eating 3000 calories per day clean carbs and protein in the morning, same for my next 4 meals and a high protein meal at night been lifting 5 days a week and have felt some strength increase although i think its as a result of hard training lol , only thing is i am curious about the injections, they are literally painless with regards to the test e not the needle i dont feel any discomfort in my legs at all is this normal? my mate is also using prop from the same source and says there is no pain either now im starting to wonder if this gear is fake hope not but like i said i may just be over reacting and need to be more patient any suggestions?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2011 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Superiormuscle.com Does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information shared is for learning purposes only. The Administrators, and Moderators of this site are not liable for any injury caused by the misuse of any chemical used for bodybuilding purposes.