SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > General Chat
Reload this Page Why is my girlfriend such a bitch?

General Chat Feel free to chat about anything you wish.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-04, 11:59 PM
Why is my girlfriend such a bitch?

Superior Newbie
I ask myself this everyday. She complains, rants, raves and is just plain fuckin evil. Im too laid back to deal w/ her shit yet she still bitches my ear off. Ya think because she's a lil rich girl or because shes just plain fuckin pyscho?

-- And i dont know why im still with her... maybe cuz i can have sex whenever i want!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-04, 12:12 AM

Board Pimp
thats reason enoguh for bitching if she good butt otherwise kick he rin the cutn and get a ne wone ! :p
Old 01-30-04, 12:32 AM

Superior Freak
There are nice women out there who have high sex drives too....dump her, man.
Old 01-30-04, 12:48 AM
Re: Why is my girlfriend such a bitch?

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally posted by InjectMe
-- And i dont know why im still with her... maybe cuz i can have sex whenever i want!
i think you just answered your own question
Old 01-30-04, 12:47 PM

Superior Amateur
Pussy whipped, thats all I have to say. Sex is important, but if it comes to that, I'm OUT
Old 01-30-04, 01:57 PM

Superior Pro
no I am pussy whipped cause i put up with it and dont get sex everytime i want it.
Old 01-30-04, 02:06 PM

Superior Pro
Perhaps it's the way you treat her? If my bf ever called me a bitch, I don't suppose I'd be too nice to him either. And it's sad that you say you're only with her for sex. If you're not happy get out, and if she knew you were only in it for sex, she might not still be with you either.
Old 01-30-04, 02:36 PM

Superior Newbie
place her on the launching pad and push the button..there are gazillions of good women out there...make up your mind to find one
Old 01-30-04, 02:37 PM

Superior Newbie
go get a girl that looks like this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg erin e.jpg (38.4 KB, 115 views)
Old 01-31-04, 07:37 PM

Superior Newbie
^ She is pretty hot and all and i treat her very well and i love the girl and i want her to change, but sometimes i just cant deal with it cuz im too laid back to deal w/ her problems w/ insignificant B.S... i dunno DAMMIT i can never make a decision
Old 02-01-04, 01:07 AM

Superior Freak
If you're only dating imagine what it would be like if you were together all the time! If the relationship isn't giving you a lot of pleasure, get out. Someone else will come along who's better to be with.
Old 02-01-04, 03:41 PM
Re: Why is my girlfriend such a bitch?

Superior Newbie
Quote:
I ask myself this everyday. She complains, rants, raves and is just plain fuckin evil. Im too laid back to deal w/ her shit yet she still bitches my ear off. Ya think because she's a lil rich girl or because shes just plain fuckin pyscho?

ur complaining because ur girlfriend complains and rants etc. wtf. u lucky to have a girl like that. every girl i been with usually cheats on me. she gave head to her ex and told me flat up before she even gave me head. and u upset because she whines. i mean if she such a bitch ill date her and u can have my ex.
Old 02-01-04, 03:52 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally posted by dzone
go get a girl that looks like this

holy shit..i was all set to give my 2 ccs until i saw this..who the hell is that..wow..i would take alot of shit from her..
Old 02-01-04, 05:10 PM

Superior Pro
i put up with the same shit for a while with my x bro before i showed her the damn door, i'm like you injectme, kinda layed back i just don't wanna deal with shit like that
Old 02-01-04, 05:20 PM

Superior Newbie
rule of thumb: the hotter they are the more fucked up they are...get a ugly girl or a spanish girl that just got here!!!
Old 02-01-04, 07:33 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Originally posted by telephone
holy shit..i was all set to give my 2 ccs until i saw this..who the hell is that..wow..i would take alot of shit from her..

Yah but you see, the looks fade when the shitty attitude starts, looks dont matter if your not happy!
Old 02-01-04, 10:34 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally posted by Taleigh21
Yah but you see, the looks fade when the shitty attitude starts, looks dont matter if your not happy!
you are correct..
Old 02-01-04, 11:52 PM

Superior Newbie
Yea, lookds are great for one-niters, not for long-term... they only go so far. And i know im lucky she bitches cuz sometimes it shows she cares, but it just gets out of control sometimes... i always thought relationships were compromises cuz u cant be happy ALL the time.
Old 02-02-04, 12:41 AM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
^ She is pretty hot and all and i treat her very well and i love the girl and i want her to change, but sometimes i just cant deal with it cuz im too laid back to deal w/ her problems w/ insignificant B.S... i dunno DAMMIT i can never make a decision
Sounds like this relationship isn't working out too well even though you've tried to work on it. If you want a sexual girl they are out there and not all are bitches ... but since you are laid back it makes it easier for her to take advantage of that.
Old 02-02-04, 07:27 AM

Superior Newbie
I am very laid back if they start bitching I show them the door. Some women and men just like to bitch. I have been with alot of nice women who very rarely bitched. I would ditch her.