SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Articles
Reload this Page Test enanthate, tren enanthate, masteron, anavar cycle help

Steroid Articles Research in the field of Steroids.


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-28-11, 04:53 PM
Test enanthate, tren enanthate, masteron, anavar cycle help
  #1
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2011
Likes: 1
Hey Guys I am thinking of running a test enanthate, tren enanthate, masteron or Primo, and anavar or winny cycle. The test enanthate and tren enanthate i was thinking of getting was a mixture of the both at 200mg of test and 150mg of tren per ml (TNT) i was thinking of running the dosages at

Test Enanthate 600mg/week
Tren Enanthate 450mg/week
Masteron 450mg/week or Primo 450/week
Anavar 40mg/day

Basically I am wondering are the dosages correct? would you recommend primo or masteron? if i choose masteron would e3d be enough for injections? I know propionate injections would be best at eod injections but i was planning on injecting the tnt e3d but my main concern is will primo or masteron be the better choice in this cycle.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-11, 05:29 PM
  #2
 
ROCKETW19's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: SAN JOSE CA.
Likes: 494
Mastron is a better choice it will go well with what you are doing. as far as doses I dont know to me 450mgs tren is way to much but others can take it. Have you used tren before?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-11, 07:07 PM
  #3
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2011
Likes: 1
i have used tren acetate at 100mg eod and found good results but my last cycle i ran it at 50 mg/day and i found that a lot better. the problem with the high dosage of tren enanthate is that the tren enanthate is pre mixed with test enanthate in the same vial the substance is called tnt. the dosage for 1 ml is 200mg of test and 150mg tren. and as far as the masteron goes will it still have maximal affects if its injected e3d? i know that the active life is 2-3 days so if it is at the end of the 3rd day then wouldnt the blood levels be dropped down by the 3rd day? this is one of the major reasons for me making this post. if the levels are too low at the 3rd day would it be better to go with the primo?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-11, 09:38 PM
  #4
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 34
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by boot0314 View Post
i have used tren acetate at 100mg eod and found good results but my last cycle i ran it at 50 mg/day and i found that a lot better. the problem with the high dosage of tren enanthate is that the tren enanthate is pre mixed with test enanthate in the same vial the substance is called tnt. the dosage for 1 ml is 200mg of test and 150mg tren. and as far as the masteron goes will it still have maximal affects if its injected e3d? i know that the active life is 2-3 days so if it is at the end of the 3rd day then wouldnt the blood levels be dropped down by the 3rd day? this is one of the major reasons for me making this post. if the levels are too low at the 3rd day would it be better to go with the primo?
i'd take it eod, keep levels more consistent
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-11, 07:42 AM
  #5
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes: 131
how many cycles have your run? thats one hell of a stack
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-11, 08:25 AM
  #6
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2011
Likes: 1
I have ran...

dbol only
dbol, test E
dbol, test E, deca
test cyp, test prop, tren acetate
test prop, tren acetate, anavar

and thats what i was thinking buff so where i am running the rest of my cycle on e3d injections would it be better to just use the primo? or would it be better to divide the dosages down use the masteron and inject eod? is the masteron really that much better than primo?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-11, 09:20 AM
  #7
 
ROCKETW19's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: SAN JOSE CA.
Likes: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by boot0314 View Post
I have ran...

dbol only
dbol, test E
dbol, test E, deca
test cyp, test prop, tren acetate
test prop, tren acetate, anavar

and thats what i was thinking buff so where i am running the rest of my cycle on e3d injections would it be better to just use the primo? or would it be better to divide the dosages down use the masteron and inject eod? is the masteron really that much better than primo?
Yes mastron is that much better you will get a slight anti E and nice hard gains with that cycle and mastron. Id also get just plain test E and cut that stuff you have to much tren IMO. but you have run it that high so you realy know best.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-11, 07:23 PM
  #8
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2011
Likes: 1
well it was ran at 400mg/week for 6 weeks with basically no sides do you think that the extra 50mg would make a difference on the sides?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-11, 08:54 PM
  #9
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 34
Likes: 0
why not take the test/tren every sun/wed (or something similar) to decrease the amount of shots you're taking. if you take mastron eod and the test/tren e3d, you're going to be injecting a lot. with the tren at 450 you know your body, but IMO i don't think 50mg extra will make that much of a difference in sides or gains
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-11, 08:14 AM
  #10
 
THE BOUNCER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Windy City
Likes: 1667
its a good cycle. just make sure you have stuff on hand to prevent gyno. i would get gyno on that cycle.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-11, 06:52 AM
  #11
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2011
Likes: 1
Yes bouncer I always have Nolvadex on hand when doing a cycle. now here is what i have come up with for this cycle.

Weeks 1-12 600mg test enanthate
weeks 1-12 40mg anavar
weeks 1-8 400mg tren enanthate
weeks 1-10 500mg Masteron

I never used masteron before so is this too long or too short to run it? does anybody have any recommendations about masteron and its use?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-11, 11:28 AM
  #12
 
COLOSSUS's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Left Side
Likes: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
its a good cycle. just make sure you have stuff on hand to prevent gyno. i would get gyno on that cycle.
Im getting gyno just looking at that cycle
is Online   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2011 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Superiormuscle.com Does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information shared is for learning purposes only. The Administrators, and Moderators of this site are not liable for any injury caused by the misuse of any chemical used for bodybuilding purposes.