SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Women's Health & Fitness
Reload this Page Clit enlargment

Women's Health & Fitness Forum for female members to discuss a wide variety of topics from Training, dieting, steroids, etc..

LinkBack Thread Tools
Aglaia
Old 05-24-06, 02:13 AM
Question Clit enlargment

I'm curious about clitoral enlargments and hope some of you will be able to answer my questions.

1. Is it always permanent?
2. Can anyone tell the difference between an enlarged clit due to using a steroid and a normal large clit?
3. Is it easier to orgasm when the clit has become larger?
4. How common is it for women who use steroids?
5. Pros & cons?

Last edited by Aglaia; 05-24-06 at 02:25 AM.
Old 05-24-06, 12:38 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aglaia
I'm curious about clitoral enlargments and hope some of you will be able to answer my questions.

2. Can anyone tell the difference between an enlarged clit due to using a steroid and a normal large clit?
5. Pros & cons?
I'll give it my best shot, but one of the ladies here might know a bit more than I would.

1. I think so...by the time your clit starts growing, I'd wonder about the more visible signs of virilization, like a deeper voice or an enlarged jaw

2. I don't think so, I mean, isn't a large clit a large clit, the same way a girl with a deep voice is just a deep voice?

3. Not really sure...can't take a stab at that one...oh wait, j/k, I can, i knew a girl who (I heard) had a huge clit, and supposedly she went craaaaaaaaaaazy when you played with it, this coming from the guy. And no, she did not use gear

4. depends...you see it more with bb than fitness/figure. Of course, with bb'ers, they take a lot more stuff and more compounds, one quote i've heard is "they take more hormones than what is prescribed for a sex-change operation" If you took a bit of var, you COULD get away without any sides

5. pros -- I dunno, maybe some guys think it's cool to play with a big clit, maybe you will reach orgasm faster cons -- the other virilization...most of the time no one will see a small clit...no one really sees a guy's tiny balls when they shrink, ya know?

that was my "old college try," hope it helped
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-06, 12:59 PM

Administrator
An enlarged clit foes not have to be permanent. Very often, once the drugs are stopped, the "swelling" goes down.
You wouldn't be able to tell a clit was enlarged by steroids, but what else would enlarge it?
Some women claim they enjoy the swelling - more sensitive since its "enlargement"
Different women get different sides from different drugs - you just never know. I'd say its probably a fairly common side tho.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Aglaia
Old 05-26-06, 01:00 AM

go Yankees Thanks for the "old college try".

FitnessBrat Thank you! "You wouldn't be able to tell a clit was enlarged by steroids, but what else would enlarge it?" What I meant is that we all are created differently. Some of us have smaller and some larger. I am under the impression that steroid enlarged clits tend to be more long and less round compared to a naturally large clit, but thats mostly guessing from my part. (I have quite limited experience in the subject. )
Old 05-26-06, 04:38 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by go Yankees
3. Not really sure...can't take a stab at that one...oh wait, j/k, I can, i knew a girl who (I heard) had a huge clit, and supposedly she went craaaaaaaaaaazy when you played with it, this coming from the guy. And no, she did not use gear
Most chicks go crazy when you hit their clit. She probably went no more crazy than a female with a normal sized one once the right spot is found. Her's was probably just easier to find and easier to play with since it stood out like a soar thumb! She should be so lucky. Most of us have to hand out a map & compass at the door!
Old 05-26-06, 02:22 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxkazxxx
She should be so lucky. Most of us have to hand out a map & compass at the door!

lmao
Old 05-26-06, 03:59 PM

Superior Pro
It would be much easier if you guys would just print us up a mapquest type list for what to do and how long. Save time trying to figure out the compass.
Old 05-26-06, 05:35 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKILLER
It would be much easier if you guys would just print us up a mapquest type list for what to do and how long. Save time trying to figure out the compass.
:laughnew:
Old 05-26-06, 08:47 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Originally Posted by go Yankees
i knew a girl who (I heard) had a huge clit, and supposedly she went craaaaaaaaaaazy when you played with it

WOW...the shit you hear over at Superior Muscle. Too much...lol :laughnew:
Old 08-24-06, 08:54 PM
Lightbulb

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aglaia

5. Pros & cons?
You can use compounds in doses to avoid this side effect. Many women athletes have told me they are more sensitive in this region,,,in a good way.
Old 07-04-09, 02:53 AM

Superior Admiral
This thread needs pictures but I can't imagine an engorged clit looks very appealing, a bit like hairy armpits or disco cunt

Last edited by Mr I; 07-04-09 at 03:19 AM.
Old 07-04-09, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr incredible View Post
This thread needs pictures but I can't imagine an engorged clit looks very appealing, a bit like hairy armpits or disco cunt
Old 07-04-09, 10:47 AM

Superior Pro
Just type Denise Masino in your search box
Old 07-04-09, 10:56 AM

Old 07-04-09, 11:19 AM

Superior Pro
Good one B!
Old 07-04-09, 11:45 AM

i would still hit it.
Old 07-04-09, 11:57 AM

Superior Pro
Hell yeah me too!
Old 07-06-09, 05:39 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnabeabeast View Post
Hell yeah me too!
I wouldn't have a clue what to do with that, where dya put the plunger, over it, under it, down the barrel of it, or dya just bend over and she puts it in WYF, seriousely you could give that thing its own blow job, looks like a fukin sex change gone wrong
Old 07-06-09, 10:10 PM

Superior Pro
Excuse me ma'am you have a penis crawling out your vagina
Old 07-08-09, 09:54 PM

Superior Freak
WTF, there is so much wrong with this forum...