• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arroz pegado con pollo y avocado

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
      Bacon and banana....little PWO snack before my meal
      Fat makes no sense as a pwo snack. Carbs alone, protein alone, carbs and protein together, all make sense and have benefits. But fat and carbs with little protein immediately after a workout just makes no sense.

Your going to reply with something like "well I seem to have gotten good results".

No. Bacon as a pwo snack has nothing at all to do with your results.

Trust the science. Fat is important but not immediately after a workout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Fat makes no sense as a pwo snack. Carbs alone, protein alone, carbs and protein together, all make sense and have benefits. But fat and carbs with little protein immediately after a workout just makes no sense.

Your going to reply with something like "well I seem to have gotten good results".

No. Bacon as a pwo snack has nothing at all to do with your results.

Trust the science. Fat is important but not immediately after a workout.
        It's a snack ya turd....ive said this before, kinda like my tren only cycles. I use bacon for the cals and fat. It's an immediate snack before a meal.

I needed solids in stomach. How often have you seen me post this? Exactly.

Comment

It's a snack ya turd....ive said this before, kinda like my tren only cycles. I use bacon for the cals and fat. It's an immediate snack before a meal.

I needed solids in stomach. How often have you seen me post this? Exactly.
          The body wants protein and carbs immediately after a workout. I'm not saying you need a shake but at least replace the bacon with beef jerky. Bacon has little protein and the body has little need for fat right after a workout.

Comment

• I gota agree with Rado on this one, but it's just a gooddamn snack and it won't hurt no gainz...especially if you are on drugs....
            Get a Grip B

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
              I gota agree with Rado on this one as much as I want to admit it, but it's just a gooddamn snack and it ain't hurt no gainz...especially if you are on drugs....
              Get a Grip B

I'm not saying it's going to be a game changer.

I'm saying it's not optimal.

Like eating all your carbs before bed rather then early in the day. Its not optimal or backed by any kind of science.

Comment

The body wants protein and carbs immediately after a workout. I'm not saying you need a shake but at least replace the bacon with beef jerky. Bacon has little protein and the body has little need for fat right after a workout.
                A slice of bacon has 5g of protein if not higher. Beef jerky lol

Relax bro...its a fucking snack.

It's not like this is going to ruin my physique

Comment

I'm not saying it's going to be a game changer.

I'm saying it's not optimal.

Like eating all your carbs before bed rather then early in the day. Its not optimal or backed by any kind of science.
                  Oh stfu ffs....

Comment

A slice of bacon has 5g of protein if not higher. Beef jerky lol

Relax bro...its a fucking snack.

It's not like this is going to ruin my physique
                    Beef jerky "lol" has triple the amount of protein ounce for ounce with 1/5th the amount of fat. There is nothing "lol" about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                      I gota agree with Rado on this one, but it's just a gooddamn snack and it won't hurt no gainz...especially if you are on drugs....
                      Get a Grip B

Mira, hace un plátano con una chuleta ....and post that bro lol

See what he says then

Comment

Beef jerky "lol" has triple the amount of protein ounce for ounce with 1/5th the amount of fat. There is nothing "lol" about it.
                        Bacon or FTW

Comment

• ^lol for breakfast

Comment

• Rice noodles, chicken, spinach, red cabbage, corn, the dressing was some white wine mixes oils and herbs...

Comment

• Lol u guys like to pick fights a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• 200 grams chicken/ 1 and half cook rice and some zucchini and some dragon ball

Comment

Working...
                                X